fredag den 21. marts 2014

When love goes wrong

When love goes wrong



Only one day it took to turn everything upside down. It was Monday morning and it was a normal day like any else – at least I thought so. I was supposed to decide my cloth and stuff but unexpectedly my parents shouting interrupted me. Slowly I went downstairs and I was carefully overhearing them arguing like I used to do when they were just talking. I was leaned against the doorframe but while listening I foolishly banged my head in the doorframe. “What was that?” my mom anxiously whispered to my dad. “It’s… it’s just me,” I said and took a step forward. My parents were starring at me. Awkward silence settled over the house. I could see the guilty conscience in their starring eyes but I didn’t say anything. I ran upstairs and tears came to my eyes.

In tears I called my best friend Toby and told him about the argument I had overheard. Toby said that I should come over to talk about it. So I went downstairs without looking at my parents at all. I took my shoes on and I quickly went over to Toby. His words and embracing arms were consoling me a lot. I enjoyed it more than everything else. I couldn’t blank my feelings out. I was totally in love with him and I thought he felt the same way as me. I looked at him with a sparkle in my eye. I slowly learned toward him and crossed his lips, but I shouldn’t have done that. He pulled away from me and got a bit anger in his face. He just sat there gazing out the window. “Why Spencer? I thought we were just friends? I think you should go now… we should go our separate ways for a while”. I couldn’t believe it. He just put an end to our relation and friendship. He didn’t say it outright but I could hear that he was alluding to it. My eyes were filling up with tears. I ran as fast as I could home. My parents were standing in the open doorway. When we got inside my parents told we that they had something that they wanted me to know. We all sat down in the couch and then they started talking. First my mom said something about that they didn’t wanted to hurt me and it wasn't my fault. But then my father got very angry and said that she should stop making excuses and then he said your mom and I are getting a divorce.


When my parents got divorced and I honestly wanted to go live with my mom but my parents didn’t agree so I unwillingly ended up living with my father instead. Toby and me aren't friends anymore but I still have dreams about him.

Written by Lena

6 kommentarer:

  1. The story is very good, we like the content and the main character, but your has a bit to short ending.

    Kind regards Kvist and Scott

    SvarSlet
  2. We think that it's a good story because it's detailed and realistic and you're good to describe her feelings. Albert and Julie

    SvarSlet
  3. Its a good story with good content, but the ending is a bit short. The story is good described so that's good. Rasmus and BT.

    SvarSlet
  4. Cool story! You write really nice. The plot is thought out.
    Good job Lenagirlllll

    Love, Mathildeeee

    SvarSlet
  5. I like it! PLL? Omg:) heh it's a very nice story and I like words that u use<3
    Yours Stiiiilllleeeeee

    SvarSlet
  6. What a story! Toby is a bitch and so are your parents. I like the way you outplayed the story. Beautiful!

    SvarSlet