fredag den 21. marts 2014

James and Sarah

James and Sarah
Oh no, it was 7.30 am and school started in half an hour. I didn't looked forward to it. It wasn't because I don't like school. It's just the people in it. Especially a really mean girl called Sarah. She can't leave me alone. She says mean things to me all the time. But the thing is that she used to be sweet, before she got popular. Even though she is mean to me, I still like her.
I packed my things and got ready for the bus and 20 minutes later I was in the school. All of sudden I felt a hand on my back and then I was laying on the ground. My glasses broke. I turned around and saw Sarah's face smiling at me, while she said: "Watch out star wars freak". All the other students laughed. I picked up my glasses and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't see anything, but I hadsome tape in my backpackI fixed them and walked into my classroom. All my fellow students went totally quiet when I walked in. Until Sarah said: "Look there goes the ugly little freak". All her friends were like "Haha, EW, nasty, hate him, freak" and so on. I've just found my chair and sat down. We were about to have physics. I like physics and I actually like my lab partner. She is very sweet and a bit like myself. But today were going to have new partners. I prayed to God that it wouldn't be any of Sarah's friends, they are so mean. Our teacher came into the classroom. "Hallo class, ready for some physics, huh? As you know we're going to have new partners today. I'm justgoing to say who's with who and you stand together at your table." My teacher (Mrs. Jungle.) said the different partners but I didn't really listen until she said my name. "And James...you are with....Sarah". My heart stopped. Why me? Sarah hates me and she is properly going to make me feel bad. I looked over at Sarah's table and she stared at me like I was dead or like she would kill me. I tried to smile at her but she just continued her evil stare. She slowly walked over to our table. She sat down and faced me. "Look little star wars gamer. You may only speak to me when we are here and it is only about our topic. And you better make you best, I need good grades in this." I just said a small yes and looked away. We started and it was the longest hour in my life. Sarah made me do all the work and she just sad on her phone. When the bell ringed I couldn't even say a word before she was gone. The day after in physics, Sarah was actually really nice. That was weird because she used to hate me. But she ran away again when the class ended. A week later Sarah and I were at her place, because of homework. I did it all. I was really confused because she had acted really strange lately. Sometimes she was nice to me, sometimes she wasn't.
Suddenly Sarah said: "Can I ask something?".
I just replied "Of course." She look really upset.
"I think, I'm starting to like you." She said.
I was really surprised and couldn't believe it.
"Are you joking?" I asked. She just said no.
It was really weird.
I just said: "I like you too"
She smiled. She was pretty.
It was really awkward in a few minutes.
But then she said: "What do we do?"
I replied: "Don't know. What do you think?"
Sarah said: "I don't care what other people say. I think we should be together."
I was really surprised but happy. So I said: "Let's do it officially on Facebook?"
Sarah smiled and said: "Yes let's do it"
So we did but Sarah got a lot mean messages. All the comments on Facebook were not sweet. But Sarah just said "Fuck it" And shut her computer down. Sarah and I are together now and that's our story.


     Christine 8.B.

2 kommentarer:

  1. It Was a good unreslistic story :-)
    -Buur og Jakob

    SvarSlet
  2. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet