mandag den 17. marts 2014

A new beginning? -the final move


**Flashback**
“Sophia where are you?!” I hear my mum who’s almost screaming through my cellphone. I let out a small sigh before answering my obvious concerned mum. “I’m out photographing mum, I’ve already told you that.”  I can hear my mom’s heavy breathing, she’s frustrated I can tell. “Yes that’s right you told me this morning, sorry I..um can you just come home I need to talk with you” It sounds important, I hope everything is okay. “yea sure, I’ll be there in 15 minutes” I say before hanging up the phone. I put all my equipment in my bag and heading back to my car. After 2 minutes walk I finally saw my black BMW standing all alone on the big parking lot. I got in my car and nearly got choked by the warm air in the car, who’s been standing in the sun for hours. Only a few minutes later I hit the road.
When I came home I see my mum standing in the kitchen with her face in her hands. “Mum are you okay?” I asked quietly. My mom lifts her head from her head and looks me in the eyes. She looks devastated, i can tell that she’s been crying because her eyes is all puffy and bloodshot. Before she answer my question I run into her arms, and she starts crying. After standing with my mom in my arms for minutes, her cries finally turns to sobs. “Mom can you tell me what happened?” I ask my sobbing mother. “I..i lost my job Sophia, we have to move again, I can’t afford the house” After those words had left her mouth I felt like my world was breaking under me. “Moving but you promised last time, that we never had to move again?” She couldn’t be serious, she knows that after 3 months I’ve finally made friends. She know how hard it is for me to move all the time, and what about my brother does he know? “Does Mike know?” I ask harshly. “No I haven’t told him yet” My mom says quietly. “Okay, you should tell him… soon” I say before leaving the room slamming the door.
**End of flashback**
I haven’t got much sleep on the plane, I think the main reason why was because of that creepy man who sat to seats from me. Or the fact that I hate plains, and the fact that I’m going to a whole new land I’ve never been in. Well we finally arrived in Australia. There’s warm here, I think I can get used to this, I mean the temperature in England right now isn’t the warmest. So I guess it’s okay, for now. “Sophia are you coming, the taxi is waiting” My mom says as she handle me my luggage. “Yeah I guess?” My mom sends me a small smile before taking my brothers hand and starts to walk.
After 30 minutes in the taxi, we arrived to ‘our new home’ as my mom would say. It’s not that bad again, its big enough for tree so that’s okay. “Mom, mom can I get the keys?” Mike ask with excitement in his voice. “Yeah sure honey” my mom say with a big smile, while she digs in her pocket to find the house keys. “Here you go Mike” Mike takes the house keys and runs happily up to the house, wow I didn’t think he would take this `we’re moving to a different land’ thing as well as he do. But I guess that’s okay, I mean he’s only 9. I help my mum carrying all our luggage up to the house, all our furniture’s are already arrived they got send here two weeks ago. After a whole day of unpacking I feel so exhausted, all I really want to do right now is sleep in my big comfortable bed, but I have to sleep on the floor because my bed isn’t unpacked yet witch is just great. Sleep have to wait, my stomach have rumbled all day and I need some food. “Mom I going out getting some food you want some?” “Yes please two pizzas” Of curse pizza, I could say that to myself. I know how much my mom and Mike loves pizza. “Okay I’ll be back in 30 min” I yell before taking my car keys and stepping out of the front door. Oh yeah my car got transported to Australia about same time as the furniture. I got in my car and started driving to the nearest pizzeria. After 10 minutes of searching I found a pizzeria, ‘Pizza hut’ i guess it’s okay. I park my car, I lock my car and starts to walk over the street. I stop in front of the shop, a voice in my head tells me that there is something wrong over this place, I just can’t put a finger on it.
“Okay Sophia stop being so paranoid, don’t overthink it just walk inside an order those pizzas and walk out of there.” I take a deep breath before opening the door into the shop.

In front of me, I see a desk behind it stands a tall blond haired boy with blue eyes, he looks like one in my age 15-16 years. I start walking over to the blond haired boy, while staring on the floor. “Hi there” a deep voice says, there goes some seconds before I realize who the deep voice belongs to. I look up from the floor meeting some blue eyes. “Um..h hi” I awkwardly say to the blonde haired guy in front of me. “What can I do for you love?” the boy ask me. “Umm just let me think for a moment” I say before looking up at the menu’s over the desk. What am I going to get, I know mom likes pepperoni and Mike like pizza with ham. Before even answering my own thoughts, the blonde guy talks to me. “Have you decided yet” I look down from the menu and look on the boy in front of me. I notice the name tag on his shirt, it says “Luke” So his name is Luke, what’s a nice name. My thoughts gets interrupted by Luke’s deep voice. “Hellooo are you there?” I feel my cheeks flush. “Um yes sorry what did you say?” Luke starts laughing and I jump slightly. He finish he’s laughing and answer. “I asked about you had decided what you wanted to order” he says with a smirk.  “Oh, one pepperoni, one ham and um one salad pizza” “Wow can you eat all that by yourself?” Luke ask with a smirk. “Oh no it’s for my mom and brother as well, don’t worry aha I can’t even eat more than two slices” I half laugh. Before Luke even gets a chance we get interrupted by tree guy, who is running into the small pizzeria. I don’t even see the guns they are carrying before one of the men points one of them at me. Before I even can react I hear a loud bang and suddenly everything went silent. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Long but fantastic story! We love iiiiiiiiit!

    // Mathilde and Lena

    SvarSlet
  2. Kamilla, we think the story is really good. It's very detailed but it have a unexpected ending :-)
    - Albert and Julie

    SvarSlet