tirsdag den 18. marts 2014

Friends

Friends

My dad is the drug mastermind, and my mom loves money. My dad has a lot of money, that’s the only reason my mom is staying with him. I have a lot of money too that’s the reason I am the most popular kid in the school.
But I don’t want so much money I don’t want all these friends, I know the most of them only are friends with me because I have so much money. But I will figure out who of them there is the real friends, and I will do all to get the real friends visible. I will start with my mother, I need to get my dad to understand that my mother only loves him because he has money. I nervously walked up to my dad, and there he was standing in his black t-shirt and blue jeans. “Dad I got to show you something…” I said “What is the problem my son?”  I slowly took mum´s phone out of my left pocket, and showed him the texts from mum´s phone, I couldn´t even believe the texts myself. But there they were standing on that little phone screen.

Hi Dan I had an amazing time last night, I would like to see you tomorrow Love Jane.


My dad was just looking at the small screen totally shocked.
“Why did you show me this, son?” He asked quiet. “Because I wanted you to know, that mom only stays with you because of youre money, and she dosent really love you anymore” I said. My dad was totally quiet, you could tell by the look in his eyes that he was broken. “I will just go out for a minut, I got stuff to do and money to earn.” He said cold and walked out of the door. I didn’t know what to do or fell. But I thought that I had to finish the mission I was started on.

The next day I walked down town. I had a big hoodie on, perfect to go for a little “shopping”. I walked into the store with clothes for men. I took 2 t-shirts under my hoodie and a pair of shoes in my pants. A guy from the store saw me and got over to me and told me I needed to stop that and go with him. I began running out but was stopped by 2 policemen and I was grabbed and followed into a little room.

Some days after the crime I had made, I was going to the court. I came in and saw that my dad was there. I smiled, and realized how much he really ment to me. When I got longer in to the place where we should sit, I saw my five best friends sitting there. They smiled to me all but they also looked very nervous. At first I was scared, bit when I saw them, sitting there, just smiling to me, like everything was going to be okay, all that disappeared. They all called me innocent, but after all, I got to prison for a year.

I was so lonely, but the thought of my friend saved me. The day I came out, they all stood there. Like we saw each other yesterday, they just stood there and smiled to me again. They where the real friends. And they still are.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Really good and entertaining story
    - Asger and Stina

    SvarSlet
  2. Really good story but try to variate your language a little bit, f.ex. don't use money all the time, but try to find other words for it. Rasmus and BT

    SvarSlet