mandag den 17. marts 2014

The funny things with love


One evening I sat in my room and heard, my parents argue about something so I went to sit on the top of the stairs and listen. First,I couldn’t hear what they were arguing about but suddenly my mom shouted, “We can’t afford to have two places right now!” I didn’t wanted to hear any more so I went up to my room again. When I got up to my room I climbed out the window and down the tree, there is just outside my huge window and ran over to my best friend Troye. Troye lives a couple of streets away.

When I got there, I was done crying but when I saw him open thedoor, I just started crying again. Later when I could talk properly, I told Troye that I had overheard a conversation my parents had had. I also told him that lately my parents weren’t really talkingand that I was afraid that my parents was getting a divorce. Troye of course told me that I shouldn’t worry about it and that there were nothing wrong, but I was still worried. I became more anxious for every day there went by because now the arguments weren’t only some nights but every night nowI think it was at that point I began to have feelings for Troye he was always there when I needed someone. However, I was scared that if I told him that I had feelings for him he would pull away from me because he didn’t feel the same way and I couldn’t bear to lose a friend at that point. Therefore, I just kept quiet until one day it just all collapsed. I got home from school, both of my parents were home, and they said that they had to talk to me. I just knew that I was about to here that they were getting a divorce. First, we just sat for two minutes and it was the longest two minutes of my life. Then my dad finally said something and luckily, it wasn’t your mom and I are getting a divorceit was we are moving to a bigger place. I couldn’t believe what they were saying I was so happy and out of pure happiness, I gave them a big hug. But I couldn’t keep the question about what they had been fighting inside, so suddenly I just asked “but why have you been fighting?”. My mom looked at me and I clearly remember that she just smiled andsaid, “We were fighting about that I think we can’t afford to places at the same time but your dad at one point thought that we could afford it. That was what all the arguments were about”. I was the happiest girl in whole wide world. When we were finished talking, I told them that I had to tell Troye the good news.

So I went over to Troyes house to tell him the good news. When I got there, I knocked and he opened the door. Before he could say,come in, I had already given him a big hug and walked in. He looked strange at me and I told him all of it. However, there was one thing I didn’t tell him. I couldn’t tell him that I liked him. He was of course very happy about the thing with me moving. When it was time for me to go home, he asked me if he should follow me home, I of course said yes and we began to walk. When we were just a few blocks away from my house, I said to myself that I had to tell him, so I said “Troye can I ask you something?” he of course said yes. I told him that I really liked him as more than justa friend but that I hadn’t said anything because I was afraid that I would lose him. After I had told him there was an awkward silence, but then he said something more unexpected and surprising than what my parents had said. He told me that he had been hiding his feelings from me for weeks because all the things with my parents and he didn’t want to make me more confused. I was speechless and lucky for that, because I don’t know what kind of things there would have come out of my mouth if I had said something. The last mile we just walked in silence, but when we were about 200 meters from my house, Troye stopped and looked at me and kissed me. The kiss was like a dream and when he pulled away from me, we walked hand in hand over to my house and he gave me a kiss goodbye. I then went inside and up to my room. That was the best day of life. Now a year later we’vemoved and I am very happy for the new house. Troye and i are dating and he is the best boyfriend/best friend I could ever think of. 

Written by Emma

6 kommentarer:

  1. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet
  2. Wow, your story was amazing! You write like an american girl and it's admirable.
    Great job, nice work. We love you :))))))

    // Lena & Mathilde

    SvarSlet
  3. Very good story, we liked it because it Is reallistic

    SvarSlet
  4. Very exciting and realistic story, gj.

    Scott and Alexander.

    SvarSlet
  5. Very good and cute story :-) It's very well written


    - Liza und Emilia

    SvarSlet