mandag den 17. marts 2014

The worst plan of my life, for now


Divorce, just a word right? Well, I thought so too, but it is not like that, definitely not.
  My name is John Detroit and I am 14 years old. I live in a small city named Iowa, Osceola. I live on a farm with my parents, Julia and Simon. Yeah, you guessed right, I am the only child in my family, which is okay, despite you, do not have social skills, which sucks when you go to school. I hate school. Now do not get me wrong I like THE SCHOOL, but I hate everyone in school. The last part is wrong. I do not hate everyone, only the bully’s. Which brings me to my next topic: I was bullied, by the bully’s of course, not a big deal, but it hurts.
One day, my day went from bad to shit. I thought it was a regular day, but it was far from that.
 My mom and dad we´re sitting in the couch and they looked like they were expecting me. My mom pointed at the red chair, and I just walked to the chair as usually and thought it just was another family crisis meeting, but it was not. I looked at my dad and said; "Sooooo what's up" I was expecting my dad to reply: "The ceiling", but he did not answer. My mom quickly replied:” John we love you so much". My dad continued:" In fact you are one of those, kids every parent wish for" and my mom finished:" but dad and I... are not made for each other, and we are getting a divorce in 3 weeks. I stood up and began walking to my room. That day was the worst day in my life, for now. The next day at school was actually quite good. Mainly because the worst bully of them all did not show up. His name was Chad, he was a new kid in town, but he is known to be a trouble kid. Which did not really bother to begin with, but he turned out to be a much tougher, than I thought. However, Chad showed up the next day, and bullied me as usual. 
The day I thought, I came up with the best plan in my life, for now.
Friday 8:30 am, 10 minutes before the first class of the day, and my plan began. I walked up to shy Billy and began saying words like: ‘’ you remind me of the garbage truck I saw yesterday’’ Shy Billy began crying and the plan had succeeded. Chad accepted my now. I was not being bullied, I was a bully. Shy Billy, was just the first of many victims. It felt great and bad at the same time.
2 weeks of bullying. A new kid joined my school. His name was Carlos; he had brown hair and looked annoying. However, he seemed strong and powerful. But for some odd reason he did not show any of his power and strength, but I knew he had the. One day after physical education   Carlos said to: ‘’I know you are a different person inside, deep inside.’’ - And he was right. He knew it all along. I was just a silly actor, but I could not stop now, Chad believed in me. Chad thought I was stronger than Carlos was. Friday 8:30 am, 10 minutes before the first class of the day. I was standing in front of Carlos. I was scared and speechless. Chad was impatient. Chad began calling me a loser, chicken and an only child. I quickly changed side. Now Carlos was standing behind me. Chad seemed scared for the first time, and he walked away without saying a word. It was a priceless felling to see Chad running away, like a chicken. Carlos looked at me and said: ‘’ Pfft that was easier than I thought.’’ We looked at each other and began smiling, and that is the end of my nearly perfect life story.
 There is one thing I realized that day, and that was that I would never be perfect, no matter how much I try.


  1. Asger 8.b

2 kommentarer:

  1. Fanner my friend. What a cool story. It realism is so realistic that it sounds like you've been through it. Love it, ma mate! Great work, 10 out of 10. Vocabulary hits the top!

    SvarSlet
  2. Crazy, Asger! You write extremely impressively! You're generous with nice adjectives and your language is brilliant! :-)))))))))))))

    // Mathilde and Lena

    SvarSlet