tirsdag den 18. marts 2014

Sarah and James

It´s 06.30 am and I should probably get up and put on some makeup. When I put on my makeup I´m so hot. I can´t wait to come to school so all people can see me. I’m not selfish, I just know that I look good and people like me.
I can’t wait to make fun of James.  I´m packing my stuff and then I drive to school.
When I get out of my car I see James walking into school. When I pass him I push him so he falls and breaks his glasses. Before I walk away I shout “watch out Star Wars freak” and all the other students are laughing. I walk into the classroom and sit with my friends. Two minutes later James walks into the classroom.
I say “look there goes the ugly little freak” and all my friend is like, HAHAHAHA!!
The teacher comes in and starts talking, but I´m not listening to what she says.
Suddenly she says “James you are working with Sarah”
Oh fuck!! This is the worst thing that could happen. I don’t want to be working with James. I trying to look as mean as possible so he know that I don’t want this. He´s trying to smile at me and I just think, don’t smile at me!!
I take a deep breath and walk to his table.  “look little Star Wars gamer, you may not speak to me unless we are in class and only about  our topic. You better make your best because I need good grades in this”. James looks up, says a very silent yes and looks away. We begin working but I get bored very quickly so I get my phone and start texting.
The bell rings, I get up and run away.
The next day.
The next day in physics I look into James´ eyes, they are very pretty. I start to talk to him, because Ihave never  seen into his eyes before. He is really nice but I can´t say that to my friends, they will just think that I´m a looser. So when the bell rings I run away.
Five day’s later.
Me and James goes home to my place. James does all the work while I´m just laying on my bed.
I´m beginning to think that I’m in love with James. If we´re together all my friends will think that I´m a looser. I don’t want to be a looser but what can I do, I´m in love with him.
I look at him and says James can I ask you something?”
James just said “of course”
“I think I´m beginning to like you”
James looks really surprised and says “are you joking?”
“No of course I’m not joking”
“I like you too”
I smile and think wauw after all I have done to you.
It´s really awkward in the next few minutes.
I pull myself together and ask “what do we do?”
“I don’t know, what do you think?”
“I don’t care what other people says, I think we should we shall be together”
We kiss and James says “let´s do it officially on Facebook”
Yes let´s do that
There´s a lot of mean and not very sweet comments about it on Facebook.
But I just say “fuck it” and I lock down my computer.


Me and James are together now, and this is our story.  

 Liza 8.B 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Godt gået Liza jeg syntes godt om den
    Knus Flomme aka Bedste

    SvarSlet
  2. Cool story - it's nice that you and stile have wrote the same story but with different perspectives. Good job.

    // Mathilde and Lena

    SvarSlet