fredag den 14. marts 2014

Bob from "The Chop Shop"

Being a thief, it's just a sin, right? Yes and no. There's a lot more to it, and the consequences... They're horrible. My name is Bob, I'm from the Chop Shop. I'm 16 years old and a high school dropout. My path of life choice was wrong. I should never have thrown away my life, of course I already knew that, but I did it anyway.
My “job” today was to “borrow” a car. Not any car, but an amazing car. Actually, it was a Bugatti Veyron with a black and orange paint job. It even had a custom modified engine! Everything actually went surprisingly well. I only had to hit the lock of the car and mess with the wires. I was driving the car back to the shop. Everything was pretty much too good to be true, and indeed it was. While I was waiting for the green light at the intersection my mom drove up beside me. At the second I saw her, I dropped it. I instantly lowered myself deeper into the seat. Then I remembered that the car had blackened windows. So no worries... We both had to drive down 2nd street. It was a right turn. The result was doomed by the gods. We both turned right and hit each other. My mom was huffy. She rushed out of her car and hit the windows on my “borrowed” car. I couldn't show myself. I decided to hit the speeder in an attempt to escape. That's where everything changed...
I hit her. I really just hit her. She was laying on the ground. Lifeless. Horrified, I called the police and told them that a woman had been hit by the car. I drove away. I didn't want to be around the crime scene when the police arrived. I drove to the shop and did my job. A few tears fell, even though I hated her by my whole heart.
I was disassembling the car. I had to be done with the car at 9PM and ready to ship it. It was 8:30 PM and I expected that it was the carrier. I opened the door, and what I saw was not what I expected. It was the police. The first thing I did was to ask them what they were doing. They asked to see my phone. They looked at each other and nodded. “This is the guy.” “We've tracked your phone. You've reported a hit and run attack, and we believe it's you. The built-in hidden security feature of the car you were driving shows you've hit something big. Do you mind telling us what you hit?” I tried to come up with a lie, but I failed horribly, it didn't make sense. I ended up admitting my crime and I followed the police into their car.


Now here I am. In jail, with a sentence for killing someone innocent.

Someone who I knew. That escalated in the wrong way. Don't do as me. Don't enter this business. I tell you!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Is he working for some kind of russian marfia. Otherwise its a pretty good story, because of the action.

    SvarSlet
  2. Good story, exciting to read, makes you think twice...

    SvarSlet
  3. Nice story, your English is very good and you have a rich vocabulary.

    Scott and Kvist. :)

    SvarSlet
  4. Denne kommentar er fjernet af forfatteren.

    SvarSlet